Designed for blended homogenization of diluent samples for most applications and to fulfil all applications from sample blending, straining and storage, including bags designed for extensive blending (processes requiring more than 15 minutes on the machine) and small samples for life science applications.
- Sterile (gamma-irradiated) polyethylene bags
- All bags irradiated sterile at 10-25kGy
- Excellent for liquid, semi-solid, or solid samples
- Filter layer separates liquid and solids, allowing for easy pipetting
- Suitable for use with most homogenizer blenders
- Withstand extensive blending without tears or perforations
- No side seams, one wide bottom seal
- Highly transparent and puncture-resistant virgin polyethylene extruded tube material
- It provides a low cost option for sample preparation with no risk of cross contamination between samples.
- All filter bags are irradiated sterile. A certificate of irradiation is available for all bag products upon request.
- Film Color (Clear or co-extrusion film)
- Size & Thickness
- Custom Bag Style
- Different Irradiation range
- White write-on area
All custom-made products involve many production variables. Please share your exact requirements of Custom Specimen Bags so that we may offer you a fast, no obligation custom quote. Request a quote or contact us to discuss your custom requirements. For inquiry: please send inquiry details to email@example.com right now to discuss how we can help solve your custom Specimen Bag need.
You may also like
ADSURE® provides custom packaging bags and service for our customers. All custom-made products involve many production variables.Please share your exact requirements such as size, quantity and printing details below so that we may offer you a fast, no obligation custom quote.