ADSURE manufactures these autoclave bags for processing disposal of laboratory biohazards materials that require autoclaving prior to disposal and may be used with stands or containers before and after sterilization. Ideal for autoclaving discarded membrane filters, culture plates and pipettes.
They are printed with black biohazard warning symbol and precautionary procedures in English, Spanish, German, and French for added safety.
These high temperature autoclave bags are manufactured from heavy gauge polypropylene material that is not only more puncture-resistant than polyethylene, but also withstands autoclaving at temperatures up to 165°C (329°F).
Their ability to contain is completely unaffected at standard autoclave temperature (121°C). Sterilization indicator is supplied on request, which turns its color indicating the completion of sterilization process. It is available in different color, size, and custom printing.
As a manufacturer of packaging bags, ADSURE provide a range of bags like medical biohazard bags, specimen bags, medical waste bags, autoclave bags, poly mailers and so on for medication industry.
ADSURE® also provide custom service and special service like let the bag processed through the Irradiation Process from xx to xx KG γ. Full certification to be supplied with every delivery.
- Printed with the biohazard symbol and white writable panel &temperature indicator patch that will show hidden message when exposed to steam sterilization
- Strong, pliable, leak- and puncture-resistant.
- Marked with international symbols to alert others of the hazards contained within to ensure correct and safe handling
- High temperature steam autoclave Options: 121°C（250℉） ,135°C（275℉）, 145°C（293） ,165°C（329℉）.
- Pass ASTM 1922 Tear Resistance and ASTM 1709 Dart Impact Tests for PE Autoclave Bags
- Autoclavable, with biohazard sign, Bio Hazard Bag
- Material: LDPE or PP
- Layer: 3 Layer film (Manufactured in Aquarex Technology)
- Thickness: 42.5/170 ± 5% μ
- Heat seal strength (2 jaws heated 130degC/1sec /4bar) :1.5 (+/-0.5) Kg/15mm
- Tensile Strength (MD/TD) :230/200 Kg/Sq.cm
- Strong, pliable, leak- and puncture-resistant to prevent the escape of these biohazards in the environment.
- 8 x 12″ (20.5 x 30.5 cm)
- 12 x 24″ (30.5 x 61 cm)
- 19 x 24″ (48 x 61 cm)
- 24 x 30″ (61 x 76 cm)
- 37 x 48″ (94 x 122 cm)
- 14 x 19″ (35.5 x 48 cm)
- 24 x 36″ (61 x 91 cm)
Biohazard infectious waste is typically collected at the point of generation in such places as hospital laboratory and operating areas, pharmaceutical, biological, university and other related laboratories. The most widely used container of such waste is plastic autoclave bags. They are available in red, orange and clear color.
- Operating areas, pharmaceutical, biological, university and other related laboratories.
ADSURE is a leading autoclave bags manufacturer in China and offers full service custom designing and manufacturing facilities for our customers. In order to meet specific requirements, we can produce and supply autoclave bags and sterilization pouches with any thickness, size and color required. These bags are sold overseas market at wholesale price, while competing in performance with international brands. In addition, we also offer OEM services.
- Customize your own bag
- Custom size & print available
- Free artwork processing
- Quick turnaround time
- Blanket order stock programs available for large quantity
- Custom print for as few as 10,000pcs
- Experienced in house design team
All custom-made products involve many production variables. Please share your exact requirements of Custom Autoclave Bags so that we may offer you a fast, no obligation custom quote. Request a quote or contact us to discuss your custom requirements. For inquiry: please send inquiry details to firstname.lastname@example.org for quotation.
You may also like
Please share your exact requirements such as size, quantity and printing details below so that we may offer you a fast, no obligation custom quote.
More Details,you can contact me Directly By:Sales01@AdsurePackaging.com or Whatsapp:008618018772752.